Start A CrepeMaker Franchise - Gourmet
Posted: 06/08/2008 - 15:04|
Crepes are the new trend in gourmet fast food. Our extensive entrée and dessert menu offers a superior, healthy yet affordable product, freshly made to order.
|# of Franchise Units: 23
||International/Domestic: 5 / 18
|Initial Investment: $25,000 - $35,000
||Total Investment: $106,550 - $375,300
|Yearly Royalty: 6% paid bi-weekly
||Year Franchising Began: 2001
Company Name: CrêpeMaker, Inc.
Company Contact: Doreen LoCicero
Address: 8247 SW 124th Street
City/State/Zip: Miami, FL 33156
The original CrêpeMaker was established in 1992, an idea conceived in the minds of the owners Christopher Hoffman and his wife Maria Sune upon returning from a vacation in France. As they enjoyed the French crepes sold on the street carts of Paris, they envisioned an innovative hand held crepe concept for the streets of South Florida. They created a meal in hand filled with fresh, delightful food combinations that would satisfy the heartiest of appetites and the sweetest of tooth.
Crepes are the new trend in gourmet fast food. Our extensive entrée and dessert menu offers a superior, healthy yet affordable product, freshly made to order. It is a hand held product for people on the go. The cornerstone of our business philosophy is to bring to the food industry a fast, healthy and deliciously fresh alternative to today’s typical fast food. This product comes with a proven system of operation, highly attractive Kiosk’s, Cafés and in-line stores, a complete franchisee support program and an excellent product.
At CrêpeMaker, we are committed to our customers and to our community. We train our management and franchisees to be courteous and accommodating, and to give back to the communities in which they do business. Now, you also have the opportunity to share our principles and provide the same great products and service to your own customers. We invite you to explore our franchise system thoroughly and take the next step in becoming a CrêpeMaker Franchisee. Are you ready to join the CrêpeMaker team as we continue to expand our network of kiosks and cafes throughout the country? You’re about to have a Crêpe Day!
CrêpeMaker, Inc. acknowledges, respects, values and celebrates the diversity of people who make up our community. In order to provide equal opportunities to all individuals, decisions at CrêpeMaker are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CrêpeMaker does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
National origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law. In Franchisees, CrêpeMaker seeks to find those dynamic individuals who are business minded, friendly, hard-working and able to meet the challenges of becoming a business owner/operator.
Training & Support:
• 2 weeks hands on training at one or more of our restaurants
• Marketing training and ongoing updates and support
• 2 weeks warehouse/catering training if catering rights are purchased
• Five to Seven days at franchisee’s location during Grand Opening
• On-Going Support
• Monthly Support Calls
• Annual Visits
• A Strong Desire to Succeed
• Loves Being Around People
• Above Average Organizational Skills
• High Level of Integrity
• Be Involved With the Community Around You
• The Ability to Develop, Recruit, Maintain and Motivate a Network of Suppliers & Customers
• The Willingness and Ability to Personally Devote the Necessary Time and Effort in the Operations of the Business
• An Understanding that in a Franchise you will Be In Business For Yourself But Not By Yourself!
• A Willingness to Follow a System
• Knowledge of Hospitality Industry is a Definite Advantage but NOT Essential
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
We want to send you more information on the above listing. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your interest.